Xerox Versant 3100 Press Software and Review - Xerox today presented three brand-new digital shade presses for industrial as well as production printing, the Versant 180, Versant 180 Performance Package, and also Versant 3100, which, according to Ragni Mehta, vice president and general manager of Xerox's Cut Sheet Service, function "boosted automation features to take full advantage of uptime, minimize waste, provide faster turn-around times, as well as increase application possibilities."
Xerox Versant 3100 Press Software and Review
The Versant line is designed to give business printers greater capability, result, as well as inline automation tools such as a spectrophotometer, full-bleed pamphlet maker, strike, square-fold trimmer, as well as other sophisticated document-finishing tools. Journalisms manage every little thing from trimmed as well as finished advertising and marketing securities, direct-mail advertising, signs, reports, as well as full-bleed magazines on a series of media types and dimensions, from envelopes to 26 ″ banner prints.
The new Versant household of presses function:
The new Versant household of presses function:
- With raised duty cycles as well as the capability to print from 80 to 100 ppm, the presses could publish on stockpile to 350 gsm. Integrated technology such as Enrollment Alignment and also Manufacturing Accurate Registration are said to make certain image-to-media alignment and also thickness harmony.
- Advanced paper-feeding capabilities are claimed to permit longer, nonstop print runs, with inline document-finishing options including the Xerox Inserter, Xerox Basic Strike, the Xerox SquareFold Trimmer, as well as the Xerox Two-Sided Leaner.
- Ultra HD Resolution and 10-bit innovation supplies is stated to give four-times extra pixels on a page than other presses. Integrated Xerox Confident Color innovation utilizes a Full Size Variety incorporate to "deliver optimal picture top quality." The Versant 180 Efficiency Bundle includes Xerox's Automated Color High quality Collection with an inline spectrophotometer to provide totally automated color management.
The Versant 180's attributes of note consist of:
- Shade printing, duplicating, and also scanning
- Optional high-capacity feeding, stacking, and also finishing
- Ranked print accelerate to 80 ppm
- Publish 25-percent quicker on larger supplies as well as substratums at complete rated speed of 80 ppm on stocks up to 350 gsm
- Includes an X-Rite Inline Spectrophotometer that automates shade calibration
- Suggested ordinary monthly volume of 80,000 web pages monthly
- Optional electronic front ends: Xerox EX 180 Print Web server Powered by Fiery, Xerox EX-i 180 Publish Server Powered by Intense, Xerox FreeFlow Print Server
- Media kinds: Covered and also uncoated papers, intense documents, labels, business cards, glossy pamphlets, home window decals, durable/synthetic documents, welcoming cards, tabs, embossed, polyesters and custom options; mixed-stock tasks supported
- Media Dimensions-- 3.9 ″ x 5.7 ″ (98 mm x 146 mm) to 13 ″ x 26 ″ (330 x 660 mm).
- Complete paper capacity of 4,000 sheets of 13 x 19.2 ″/ 330 x 488 mm in two trays, with integrated technology to decrease skew, enhance paper handling, and stop misfeeds. A Tray Inserter expands minimum size to 4 x 6 ″ (102 x 152 mm) for postcards as well as envelopes.
The Versant 180 Press with the Efficiency Plan alternative boosts the Versant 180's base capabilities with the Automated Color Quality Collection (ACQS). According to Xerox, ACQS gives a combination of sophisticated color-management software program and incorporated hardware that transfers complicated decisions concerning shade upkeep from the operator to a computerized system, eliminating the moment as well as mistake related to hands-on color administration. When initiated by the operator, ACQS automates the printing as well as measurement of calibration charts, and determines precise modifications to color tables based on the outcomes.
For additional information, go to Xerox here.
The Versant 3100 color-printing system is rated at a much faster 100 ppm and also has a higher recommended average regular monthly quantity of 250,000 web pages. Other functions of note include:.
Optional high-capacity feeding, piling, and also completing.
Optional Digital Front Ends: Xerox EX-P 3100 Print Server Powered by Intense, Xerox Ex Lover 3100 Print Web server Powered by Fiery, Xerox FreeFlow Publish Server for the Xerox Versant 3100 Press.
Media Types: Layered and uncoated documents, bright papers, labels, business cards, shiny pamphlets, home window decals, durable/synthetic papers, greeting cards, tabs, embossed, polyesters and also personalized options; mixed-stock jobs supported.
To learn more and total specs, visit Xerox right here.
Fairport, New York-based printer Printegra creates a variety of top quality organisation records and custom-printed items for print brokers and also resellers, and for the past numerous months, has actually evaluated a Versant 180 Press with Manufacturing Ready Completing alternatives.
" It's the Pocket knife of cut-sheet presses," claimed Tim Sellers, basic supervisor of Printegra. "Having the ability to provide full-bleeds and also square folds up inline is an excellent benefit. Jobs that had previously touched numerous divisions could currently be performed in one pass.".
The Versant's Ultra HD resolution is claimed to have actually been an essential aspect for Printegra picking the Versant press, as Xerox says its offers "consistent color from the beginning to the end of each run.".
The Versant 180, Versant 180 Efficiency Plan and Versant 3100 are readily available right away for order absorbing many markets, with some variance in specific nations. For specific region questions, call a Xerox sales executive.